|  Home  |  News  |  Tactics  |  Battle Reports  |  Contribute  | 

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Dark Eldar Kabal needs you!

You may have noticed that things around here have slowed down dramatically. Unfortunately my arch-nemesis 'real life' and his dastardly side kick 'adult responsibilities' have reared their ugly heads and left me with no choice but to put leisurely pursuits (such as the plundering of defenceless colonies) on hold.
While I'm away, I'm putting you in charge. Yes, you! Someone needs to initiate the newbies otherwise they'll be impaling themselves on their Splinter Rifles. 

So here's what I need you to do:

Send me any articles you have written about Dark Eldar tactics, army lists, rumours, painting guides, battle reports or whatever you fancy, I will credit you accordingly of course. Alternatively you can send me links to your Dark Eldar website or blog and I will promote them on here.

At the time of writing 'The Dark Eldar Kabal' currently ranks 3rd in google for the search term 'Dark Eldar' making it the highest ranking Dark Eldar specific site on the net. Pretty cool, eh? So by posting your material on here it will be bound to read by budding Dracons and veterans alike.

So what are you waiting for? Join me in my ambition to make this the ultimate Dark Eldar resource on the net!

Submissions to: cuchulain84@googlemail.com

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't seem right to go through all the trouble of email for this, but I'm a moderator on a Dark Eldar forum, and one of the threads I've started was a discussion on anti-Tau tactics (http://commorragh.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=lol&action=display&thread=155). Since Tau are one of the more difficult sides for us to face, I felt it would be nice to share my experience with facing them.

    ReplyDelete